Window Replacement in Southern California
Warning: Don't Hire a Less-Than-Professional Window Contractor
New windows can cut down energy bills and come in a variety of styles/options to meet your unique tastes and needs. Beautiful, new windows can bring in more light, showcase your view and overall give your home that special, aesthetic touch you are looking for. When it comes to getting new windows, it is just as important to choose a quality installment team as it is to choose a quality product.
In California the following is required:
- It against state law for a window contractor to ask you for more than 10% or a $1,000 deposit
- Window contractors must be licensed, bonded & insured
Why Work with Approved Contractor
When you work with us, you will also get premier customer service!
We offer you the following:
- The right to a three day cancellation for any reason
- A lifetime warranty on labor and material for windows
- A promise that you will love your windows and window contractor
We carry all lines of windows! Whether you want colonial, craftsman, post-modern, or French country windows, one of our consultants can help you customize your look and our technicians will make sure your windows are installed correctly. Our standard replacement window features include a maintenance-free vinyl frame, a dual-pane glass, a Solarban® low-e glass, a warm edge spacer, and argon gas.
We provide amazing specials! For more information about our quality windows, don't hesitate to
call us today
at (877) 792-9082.