Exterior Painting Services in Los Angeles, San Diego, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernadino County & Orange County
Did you know textured coating can decrease maintenance and energy bills? More obviously, it can increase your home’s value and curb appeal. While paint takes away stucco’s ability to breathe, texture coating can provide your home with a new finish. At Approved Contractor, we use state-of-the-art equipment and application procedures to produce the best-looking and long-lasting texture coating possible. Our lifetime exterior coating is a long-term solution to protect your home from outside elements. If you work with our team of professionals, you will not need to stress about cracking, flaking, chipping, or peeling anymore!
Why Our Texture Coating Stands Up
Whether you want texture coating done to stucco or wood, our tough texture coating resists deterioration and other threats. When you texture coat, the need to paint the exterior walls of your home is eliminated; if you need repairs, surface imperfections are patched and covered by our thick, beautiful finish. In this industry, we offer the highest quality of texture coating. Our texture coating will help create a signature look for your home and complement any architectural style, from classic to modern.
We are proud to offer texture coating that is:
- Weather Proof / Durable
- UV Resistant
- Heat Reflective
- Excellent Color Retention
- Low Maintenance
- Resists Mold & Mildew
Approved Contractor: Why You Want Us on Your Side
At Approved Contractor we have over 13 years of experience and provide free quotes/estimates. We provide a lifetime warranty on material for coating! We are honest, on time, and at any point of the process, you can interact directly with our owner. We provide a fair price for our high-quality products and don’t cut corners.
We Take the Appropriate Steps to Ensure Your Lifetime Coating Lasts a Lifetime:
- Trench 4-6 inches deep around perimeter of home where possible.
- Inhibits capillary action of ground moisture into wall surface.
- Procedure removes dirt, stains, loose paint and foreign substances.
- Surface defects in need of repair or patching revealed.
- Provides clean, tight surface for bonding of primer and coating to substrate.
Scraping and Sanding
- It takes “elbow grease” and no one likes to do it, but it must be done to insure that the old paint does not cause the new to peel.
- Power sanders and grinders are sometimes used to get the job done.
Patch & Repair
- Correct all surface defects.
- Caulk windows, seams and gaps in wood work and patch masonry cracks to avoid moisture and prevent peeling.
- Patching creates a sound and uniform surface for coating.
- Cover or mask shrubs, windows and other surfaces for protection.
Elastomeric Primer Application
- Primer eliminates water from penetrating through our exterior coating system and allows your home to breathe.
Lifetime Exterior Coating
- Coating is applied providing peace of mind that your home will never crack, peel, chip or flake. Never paint your home again.
- Prepare all trim surfaces through proper sanding and patching. Upon completion of preparation a 100 percent acrylic primer and finish coat is applied.
- All job related debris is removed leaving your home tidy, clean and beautiful.
Exterior Coating Consists of the Following Ingredients:
- Terpolymer 100% Acrylic Resin – An internally plasticized pure acrylic polymer with a composition that promotes flexibility even under the temperature extremes of Arizona summers and Wisconsin winters. Because the resin is thermoplastic, it will expand and contract with surface as thermal changes occur create the breathability to allow vapors to escape while keeping water out.
- Titanium Dioxide – One of the key ingredients in our coating pigment, Titanium Dioxide, has tremendous hiding power, completely concealing the previous color. This “whiter than white” pigment is extremely stable and unaffected by temperature changes, moisture, acids and smog. It prevents oxidation and chalking!
- Dicalite – A diatomaceous earth that is produced from diatoms, skeletal remains from the ocean floor. It promotes the intercoat adhesion between the primer and the coating.
- Bodying Agents – It is necessary to add bodying agents to our thick, luxurious coating to prevent it from sagging when applied to a vertical surface.
- Mildewcide – Provides resistance to the growth of mildew, fungus and algae. Environmentally safe because it does not contain contaminating mercury or lead.
Help your walls look “brand-new” for years! For more information about Approved Contractor and how we can give your home the polish it needs, call us now at 877.792.9082.